Ampicillin 500 mg is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. It affects gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, except for those that produce penicillinase. It has a bactericidal effect. The maximum concentration in blood plasma is reached in 1.5-2 hours. Not accumulated in organs and tissues.
Appointment to use
Ampicillin 500 mg is prescribed for the following diseases:
- Respiratory tract infections;
- Urinary tract infection;
- Gonorrhea, chlamydial infections (including in pregnant women);
- Infections of the skin and tissues;
- Infections of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Infections of the musculoskeletal system;
- Abdominal infections.
Your health care provider must specify how to take Ampicillin capsules in each case. You can also buy Ampicillin online no prescription: contact us and our independent expert will issue a recipe.
Do not use Ampicillin 500 mg for the following diseases:
- Infectious mononucleosis;
- Liver failure;
- Lymphocytic leukemia;
- Colitis, other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Children's age up to 1 month;
- Lactation period;
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Be sure to consult your doctor, how to take ampicillin capsules during pregnancy, bronchial asthma, renal failure, hay fever, bleeding in anamnesis.
Tell your doctor if you have the following side effects while taking: gastritis, dysbacteriosis, dry mouth, stomatitis, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, tremor seizures (rare), urticaria, itching, rash on the skin, conjunctivitis, rhinitis, angioedema, interstitial nephritis, nephropathy, candidiasis.
In isolated cases, anaphylactic shock has been reported.
If you want to buy ampicillin online no prescription, be sure to consult with our expert regarding the interaction of this antibiotic with other drugs that you use.
How to take ampicillin capsules
Ampicillin must be consumed 0.5-1 hours before eating, washed down with a small amount of water. An adult is usually given a dosage of 250 mg 4 times a day.
- For infections of the gastrointestinal tract and urinary system: 500mg 4 times a day
- With gonococcal urethritis - 3500mg one time
The duration of treatment depends on the degree of the disease and varies from 5 days to several months (for chronic diseases).
Expected delivery time
10-15 business days ( or even faster depending on your location)
- Credit Card
- Money Transfer (WESTERN UNION)
- Domestic Bank Wire ( Special discount with this payment method)