Lopressor 100 mg is a drug that belongs to the group of beta-blockers and has antihypertensive, antiarrhythmic and antianginal effects. The maximum effect of the drug is achieved in 1-2 hours and lasts from 3 to 7 hours. Other name - Metoprolol, Toprol (will also be referred to in this manual.
Toprol medication is prescribed for the following diseases:
- Arterial hypertension;
- Heart rhythm disorders;
- Myocardial infarction;
- Mitral valve prolapse;
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy;
- Angina pectoris.
In our online pharmacy are generics of Metoprolol, which do not differ in composition and quality, but are much more affordable in price than the branded counterparts. You can also find blood pressure medications in section Blood Pressure.
- AV block II and III degree
- Heart failure in acute or chronic form
- Sinoatrial blockade
- Sinus bradycardia
- Hypotension even insignificant (equal to or less than 100 mm Hg)
- Impaired peripheral circulation
- Syndrome of the sinus node weakness
- Cardiogenic shock
- Pregnancy, lactation
Talk to your doctor or our specialist if you have any other chronic illnesses to see if Lopressor 100 mg can be taken.
Caution should be used Toprol medication with diabetes, asthma, emphysema, renal or hepatic insufficiency, myasthenia, depression, with general anesthesia, children and people in old age, metabolic acidosis.
Tell your health care provider if the following side effects occur while taking the drug:
- weakness, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, insomnia, depression, convulsions, blurred vision, nervousness, anxiety, conjunctivitis, short-term memory loss, hallucinations, tinnitus, changes in taste;
- diarrhea, constipation, nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, dry mouth, flatulence, dyspepsia, heartburn, hepatitis;
- shortness of breath, bronchospasm, dyspnea, rhinitis;
- syncope, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, agranulocytosis, reduction of myocardial contractility, arrhythmia, AV-blockade, edema syndrome, chest pain, heart failure, bradycardia, palpitations, hypotension, cold extremities;
- allergic skin reactions.
In most cases, Lopressor 100 mg is well tolerated. Side effects may occur with increasing dosage or prolonged use of the drug. Do not violate the prescriptions of your doctor.
Our pharmacy offers affordable generics of Metoprolol, which we deliver to your address within 15 to 30 business days.
Expected delivery time
10-15 business days ( or even faster depending on your location)
- Credit Card
- Money Transfer (WESTERN UNION)
- Domestic Bank Wire ( Special discount with this payment method)