Persantine Dipyridamole 75 mg is a vasodilating agent used in medicine for the prevention of thrombosis and microcirculation disorders of any type.
In 1 tablet
Brand name: Persantine.
Generic name: Dipyridamole.
Clinical and pharmacological group: Antiplatelet agent. An immunomodulator.
Mechanism of action of Persantine medicine
Dipyridamole acts on venous outflow, allowing it to function properly, successfully reduces the incidence of deep vein thrombosis during postoperative recovery. Improves microcirculation in the retina and renal glomeruli. Also, the medicine reduces the tone of cerebral vessels and improves cerebral blood circulation.
Indications for use of Persantine
Persantin slows down or stops platelet aggregation and thereby improves microcirculation in the vessels of the body.
Tablets are used in various medical specialties:
- as part of complex therapy for any microcirculation disorders of any Genesis;
- dyscirculatory encephalopathy;
- treatment and prevention of disorders of cerebral circulation by ischemic type;
- prevention of thromboembolism after heart valve replacement surgery);
- primary and secondary prevention of coronary heart disease (CHD), especially in patients with intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid (for a dosage of 75 mg);
- prevention of arterial and venous thrombosis and its complications;
- prevention of placental insufficiency in complicated pregnancy;
- as an interferon inducer and immunomodulator for the prevention and treatment of influenza, acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI) (for a dosage of 25 mg).
Medical advice: Do not take Persantine tablets without an indication. Be sure to consult your doctor before using the medication, self-medication can harm your health.
Medical stress tests
The persanthin stress test with visualization of myocardial perfusion, also known as cardiolith, is a drug-induced stress test that can be performed for people who are unable to walk on a treadmill.
The persantine and thallium stress test is a test that takes a snapshot of your heart muscle.
Dosages and method of administration Persantin Dipyridamole75mgmg
The tablets are intended for oral administration and on an empty stomach with a sufficient amount of water. For the desired effect, it is very important that the patient does not break or bite the medicine. The dose of the drug is selected depending on the indications, the general state of health, the severity of the disease and the patient's response to treatment, and the patient's body weight and age will also affect the dosage. The duration of the course of treatment is determined by the doctor, you should not stop the treatment without the appropriate instructions from the doctor.
Use of Dipyridamole 75 mg in pregnancy and children
Use Persantine tablets during pregnancy, especially in the second and third trimesters, is possible in cases of extreme necessity.
In obstetric practice, Persantine is used to improve placental blood flow and prevent dystrophic changes in the placenta, eliminate hypoxia of fetal tissues and the accumulation of glycogen in them.
Side effects of Persantin
Side effects can vary and often depend on your overall health. Also, an adverse reaction may be that the drug will not have the expected effect.
Side Effects of Treatment
Vomiting and nausea, diarrhea, bowel disorder
Arterial hypotension, hot flashes, tachycardia (with high doses)
Allergic reactions (immune system)
skin rash, hives, other allergic reactions
Myalgia, increased bleeding during or after surgery (due to exposure to platelets)
If you experience serious side effects, contact your nearest hospital for help.
Do not take Persantine if you have hypersensitivity to Dipyridamole.
It is not recommended to take this medicine if you have the following problems:
- Subaortic aortic stenosis;
- Arterial hypotension and hypertension;
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
- Acute myocardial infarction, unstable angina, common stenosing atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries;
- Severe cardiac arrhythmias;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Diseases with a tendency to bleed.
What is persantine?
Persantin Dipyridamole 75 mg vasodilator. Able to reduce the perfusion of ischemic zones of the myocardium.
Lexiscan vs persantine?
Lexican with the active ingredient Regadenoson is also a vasodilator and is commonly used for pharmacological stress tests. One of the side effects of regadenosone is that it can temporarily disrupt the integrity of the blood-brain barrier.
Where to buy Persantin Dipyridamole?
Persantine can be ordered in the US from an online pharmacy and is available with a prescription. In Mexico, medicine can be bought online without a prescription.
Expected delivery time
10-15 business days ( or even faster depending on your location)
- Credit Card
- Money Transfer (WESTERN UNION)
- Domestic Bank Wire ( Special discount with this payment method)