Robax Gold (Metacarbomol and Ibuprofen) acts as a combined preparation and has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant effects. Relieves pain by blocking nerve impulses. The drug is used for short-term muscle pain or injury. The attending physician may also prescribe the drug as the main or additional treatment for diseases not listed in this guide.
Robax Gold is prescribed for the following symptoms and diseases:
• Back pain caused by curvature of the spine, exertion, exercise;
• Rheumatic, rheumatoid arthritis;
• Osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis;
• Tendonitis, sciatica, bursitis;
• Neuralgia, myalgia;
• muscle cramps, sprains, injuries;
• As an additional treatment for tetanus
A contraindication to the use of the drug is the individual intolerance to metacorbamol and ibuprofen. You should also inform your doctor if you have myasthenia gravis, peptic ulcer in the acute stage or chronic, history of gastrointestinal bleeding.
Also, the drug should not be taken with liver and / or renal failure. You should consult your doctor if you have nasal polyps, asthma, rhinitis, anaphelaxia.
Robax Gold should not be taken in the third trimester of pregnancy. In I and II trimester, taking the drug is possible only if the risk to the mother outweighs the risk to the fetus. In small quantities, the drug is excreted in breast milk. During lactation, the use of the drug is possible at the termination of breastfeeding.
Clinical trials have not been conducted in children under 12 years of age. Until this age, you should not use the drug.
The drug has a hypoglycemic effect, so patients with diabetes mellitus should adjust the dose of insulin during administration.
Robax Gold may cause the following symptoms:
• From the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, pain in the epigastric region, vomiting, stomach cramps, heartburn, stomach or duodenal ulcer, colitis, Crohn’s disease, GI bleeding, gastritis, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, bloating;
• From the side of the central nervous system: drowsiness, dizziness, headache, insomnia, nervousness;
• From the mucous membranes: ulcerative stomatitis
• From the immune system: fever, lupus erythematosus;
• From the cardiovascular system: congestive heart failure, tachycardia, bradycardia, arrhythmia;
• Edema, decreased appetite;
• Violation of visual acuity, conjunctivitis, optic neuritis, diplopia;
• From the urinary system: decreased creatinine clearance, polyuria, azotemia, interstitial nephritis, renal failure, renal syndrome, proteinuria, renal papillary necrosis;
• From the liver: hepatitis, jaundice, impaired liver function, AST, serum bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase;
• Menorrhagia, gynecomastia, hypoglycemic reaction.
• From the reproductive system: menstrual delays for up to two weeks and dysfunctional uterine bleeding
At high dosages, Robax Gold can cause depression and suicidal thoughts. Also, the drug can provoke abuse.
The dosage of Robax Gold should be selected by the attending physician depending on the nature of the disease and symptoms.
Depending on the etiology of the disease, the dosage can range from 200 to 800 mg per dose. The number of receptions 3-4 times. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 2.4 g. Robax Gold is taken after a meal.
1. With rheumatoid arthritis: 0.8g 3 times a day
2. Osteoarthrosis, ankylosing spondylitis: 0.4-0.6g 3-4 times a day
3. For sprains, injuries - from 1.6-2.4g per day in separate doses.
4. For pain of moderate intensity - 1.2g per day
The average duration of therapy is 2-3 weeks.
In case of an overdose, symptoms may appear: dizziness, respiratory depression, blue skin around the nose and lips.
Ability to drive a vehicle
Robax Gold has a sedative effect, therefore, while taking the medication should refrain from driving a vehicle and dangerous mechanisms.
Interaction with other drugs
Robax Gold reduces the effects of ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, diuretics. Enhances the effect of anticoagulants. With simultaneous use of glucocorticosteroids, the likelihood of developing side effects from the gastrointestinal tract is high. Enhances the effects of Baclofen. Increases the concentration of lithium in the blood while drinking lithium carbonate. You can order Robax Gold 24 tablets in our Mexican pharmacy in the Pain Medicine section. We will place your order as soon as possible, as we understand that pain can cause real suffering. Medication is delivered on average over 15 business days. You can get more information from our consultants.
Methocarbamol (trade name Robaxin) is a central muscle relaxant used to treat skeletal muscle spasms. It is the carbamate of guaifenesin, but Robax Gold does not produce guaifenesin as a metabolite, since the carbamate bond is not hydrolyzed metabolically; metabolism is by Phase I ring hydroxylation and O-demethylation, followed by Phase II conjugation. All of the major metabolites are unhydrolyzed carbamates.
Methocarbamol (or Robax Gold) is marketed under different names when presented in combination with other active ingredients. In combination with acetaminophen, its trade name is Robaxacet, whereas Robax Platinum is the trade name for a formulation of methocarbamol and ibuprofen. A combination of methocarbamol and aspirin is marketed as Robaxisal. Unlike other carbamates such as carisoprodol and meprobamate, Methocarbamol has little to no abuse potential
Expected delivery time
10-15 business days ( or even faster depending on your location)
- Credit Card
- Money Transfer (WESTERN UNION)
- Domestic Bank Wire ( Special discount with this payment method)