Please consult your physician before taking any medication. Secnidazole 500mg. Generic name (Secnidal, Brand name)
- Pharmaco-therapeutic class:
ANTIPARASITIC TISSULAR AMOEBICIDE, CONTACT AMOEBICIDE – (P: Parasitology).
- WHEN SHOULD THIS DRUG BE USED:
This drug is an antiparasitic belonging to the nitroimidazoles group. It is intended for the treatment of: -Urethritis and vaginitis due to trichomonas vaginalis. -Intestinal amoebiasis. -Hepatic amoebiasis. -Giardiasis.
-WHEN SHOULD THIS DRUG NOT BE USED (Contraindications):
This drug SHOULD NOT BE USED in the following cases: -allergy to imidazole derivatives. -pregnancy and lactation.
In case of doubt you should consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Precautions for use:
Keep out of the reach of children. -Alcoholic beverages should be avoided during the treatment. -Inform your physician in case of history of blood count disorders. In case of doubt you should consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Interactions with other drugs and other forms of interactions:
In order to avoid possible interactions with other drugs, in particular with disulfiram, alcohol and drugs containing alcohol, oral anticoagulants (warfarin type), you should inform your physician or pharmacist about any other current treatment.
· Pregnancy and lactation:
- As a precautionary measure, this drug is contraindicated in case of pregnancy and lactation. In case of pregnancy or lactation you always have to ask your physician or pharmacist for advice before the beginning of the treatment.
-Effect on the ability to drive and use machines:
Rare cases of dizziness have been reported following the administration of imidazole derivatives.
Expected delivery time
10-15 business days ( or even faster depending on your location)
- Credit Card
- Money Transfer (WESTERN UNION)
- Domestic Bank Wire ( Special discount with this payment method)