Tetraderm cream consists of 3 active components: Betamethasone, Clotrimazole, Gentamicin and has a triple effect:
Tetraderm cream is a medication that belongs to the combined glucocorticosteroids and contains 3 active substances: Betamethasone, Gentamicin, Clotrimazole. It has the following properties: antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial.
Betamethasone has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, anti-allergic, anti-exudative effect. Gentamicin belongs to the group of aminoglycosides and is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. Clotrimazole is an effective antifungal medication. Tetraderm cream has a synergistic effect.
If you look the best anti fungal cream for feet, than try use Tetraderm cream, which has shown high effectiveness in many diseases.
Appointment to use
Tetraderm cream is prescribed for the following diseases:
- Damage to the skin and subcutaneous tissue;
- Mycosis of the feet;
- Infectious and unspecified dermatitis;
- Epidermofitiya groin;
- Multi-colored lichen;
- Simple lichen;
- Mycosis, unspecified;
- Atopic dermatitis;
- Allergic contact dermatitis;
This anti fungal cream for feet, skin, genitalia is applied. If you are looking for where to buy clotrimazole cream online, then read the indications for this mrdication, it may be more effective due to the combined effect of 3 components.
- Skin Tuberculosis
- Herpes simplex
- Open wounds
- post-vaccination reaction on the skin
- Manifestations of syphilis on the skin
- Age up to 2 years
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
With extreme caution it is necessary to apply the ointment to pregnant women (only if the benefit to the mother exceeds the risk to the fetus) and when using occlusive bandage. If you use cream during lactation you should refrain from breastfeeding.
The following adverse reactions may occur when using Tetraderm cream:
- itching, burning, pigmentation, erythema, exudation;
- swelling, hives, skin irritation, blisters;
- folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acne, hypopigmentation, stretch marks, skin myceration, prickly heat, skin atrophy, perioral, allergic dermatitis.
Notify your health care provider if any symptoms occur. In some cases, the doctor may recommend continued treatment.
The combined preparation is intended for external use. It has the following effects: relieves inflammation, eliminates the local allergic reaction, relieves itching, has an antiexudative effect, eliminates bacteria and fungi.
Betamethasone is a synthetic class III corticosteroid and has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, vasoconstrictive and anti-allergic effects.
Clotrimazole is an imidazole derivative and belongs to antimycotic agents. It affects most fungi of the dermatophyte class, yeast and mold, inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol - the main substance of the cell membrane of fungi.
Gentamicin is an antibiotic of the aminoglycoside group, which has a bactericidal effect. Suppresses the reproduction of many gram-negative and few gram-positive bacteria. Gentamicin is not effective in the treatment of anaerobic bacteria, fungi and viruses and has minimal effectiveness in the treatment of streptococci.
Tetraderm cream is prescribed for the treatment of dermatoses sensitive to glucocorticosteroids, as well as for suspected fungal and bacterial infections. To identify whether the cream will be effective, it is necessary to diagnose the presence of certain types of fungi and bacteria that caused the disease.
You should not take the drug in the following cases:
• If you are hypersensitive to any component
• Tuberculosis of the skin
• Skin manifestations of syphilis
• Acne, rosacea, skin ulcers
• Common plaque psoriasis
• Herpes, shingles, other viral skin infections
• Oral dermatitis
• Chicken pox
• Pregnancy and lactation
Side Effects of Tetraderm
Tetraderm may cause the following side effects:
1. From the skin: burning, itching, erythema, exudation, pigmentation, photosensitivity (very rare); atrophy of the skin of the face, telangiectasia, maceration of the skin, urticaria, sweating, blisters, swelling, striae, hypopigmentation, lamellar peeling of the skin, cracks, tightening, tingling sensation, stretch marks, erythema, subcutaneous hemorrhages, purple, acne-like rashes, skin discoloration, hypertension rosacea-like dermatitis, perioral dermatitis, contact sensitization.
2. The development of secondary infection against the background of a decrease in local resistance to infections.
3. From the endocrine system: suppression of the production of endogenous corticosteroids, adrenal activity with the occurrence of edema, latent diabetes mellitus.
4. Blurred vision
7. Osteoporosis, growth retardation in children
8. Contact dermatitis
Clotrimazole can cause tingling, erythema, edema at the site of application, peeling of the skin, itching, hives, irritation. Gentamicin may cause erythema, itching. Glucocorticoseroids for topical use, especially under occlusive dressings, can cause the following reactions: burning sensation, itching, dry skin, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acne, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, skin maceration, development of a secondary infection, skin atrophy, striae, prickly heat , as well as systemic reactions (blurred vision).
Special recommendations for the use of Tetraderm cream
Tetraderm cream is not used for occlusive dressings, on the mucous membranes of the eyes and mouth, on the nail plate or on the scalp. Not used in ophthalmology. Do not apply to damaged skin or open wounds. Do not use for more than 2-3 weeks.
Use and dosage of Tetraderm cream
Tetraderm cream is applied in a thin layer to the affected area of the skin or adjacent areas. Frequency of use - 2 times a day: morning and evening. Gently rub the cream into the skin without pressing on the affected area. The duration of use depends on the result of the analysis for microbes and bacteria, as well as depending on clinical indicators. The duration of the course can last up to 4 weeks in the case of the disease "athlete's foot." The frequency and duration of use should be determined by the physician based on the patient’s diagnosis.
With prolonged use, Tetraderm cream, due to Gentamicin, which is part of the composition, can cause inhibition of the pituitary-adrenal system with the development of secondary adrenal insufficiency and symptoms of hypercorticism. The likelihood of developing Cushing's disease is also possible.
With prolonged use of Tetraderm, the production of bacteria that are not sensitive to the antibiotic may develop.
To eliminate the effects of an overdose, you must stop using the cream. Water-electrolyte balance is being restored. When multiplying bacteria that are not sensitive to the antibiotic, it is necessary to prescribe another drug that affects this type of bacteria.
Expected delivery time
10-15 business days ( or even faster depending on your location)
- Credit Card
- Money Transfer (WESTERN UNION)
- Domestic Bank Wire ( Special discount with this payment method)